Chief of Party
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 297
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 15+ Years
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by international experts and nationals of Zimbabwe for the Chief of Party position. The assignment is expected to start o/a October 1, 2021. This is a long-term position and offers a generous benefits package.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing international donor-funded development programs related to civil society with demonstrated experience in leading teams to achieve development results.
- Master’s degree in political science, public administration, international relations, organizational development, or in relevant fields or a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 15 years’ of relevant experience;
- Experience in Southeast Africa or regions at similar stages of economic development;
- Substantial knowledge of civil society organizational development strategies, including strong successful experience in organizational development approaches;
- Substantial experience advancing civil society development in politically sensitive environments;
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills related to activity management, including activity planning and performance management, motivating and supervising team efforts, and financial and personnel management;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in developing and maintaining professional relationships with host country counterparts in government, civil society, and other stakeholders;
- Advanced language ability in both written and spoken English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to: [email protected] and include in the subject line “COP – Zimbabwe”.
No phone calls please.
EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information. EWMI is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: 3 September 2021
Related Jobs (55)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract