Chief Financial Officer
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 340
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Stellar Mundi (Pvt) Ltd, is a newly formed Agro-Industrial entity of the Zimbabwe Catholic Bishops Conference incorporated and operating nationally in Zimbabwe.
The entity is a value chain enterprise covering farming, industrial value addition, sales & marketing and community Development
Stellar Mundi is seeking to fill the position of CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER with suitably qualified and experienced candidates, in return, the company offers highly competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the position.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Oversee all financial aspects of the business, guide and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning to ensure continued success.
Skills And Abilities
- Strong leadership & organizational skills.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
- Strong analytical mind
Experience & Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field, MSc/MBA a plus.
- +10 years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit a plus.
NB: Experience in the agro-industrial value chain an added advantage for all positions.
Send application letter with CV clearly stating the position in the email Subject line to: [email protected]
Deadline extended to 21 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For further details contact Fr Chrispen Matsitele SJ at: [email protected]
Related Jobs (9)
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021