Chief Finance Officer
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Apply Before: October 18, 2021
- Views 299
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a dynamic, self-driven, and results-oriented professional to fill the critical role of Chief Finance Officer.
The incumbent will report to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The Chief Finance Officer is responsible for designing and implementing sound financial strategies and policies for the profitable long-term growth of the business and ensuring the company remains a going concern.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide regular, accurate and sound financial advice to the Board, Group CEO and other Management team members;
- Formulate and implement short and long term financial policies and plans;
- Develop, recommend and implement innovative ways to increase revenue and contain costs in order to improve viability and performance of the organization;
- Oversee timeous and accurate financial reporting and manage business planning processes an d financial forecasting cycles for the company;
- Develop and implement effective internal financial control systems;
- Monitor the profitability of the company and ensure that agreed profitability targets are achieved;
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and plans to optimize and effectively manage cash flows;
- Ensure adherence to sound Corporate Governance principles;
- Coordinate year-end processes, in collaboration with internal and external auditors;
- Review divisional budgets and overall company budgets and submit the same to the Board for further approval;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and taxation requirements as stipulated by the laws and statutes of Zimbabwe;
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders locally, regionally and internationally.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a holder of a Finance/Accounting Degree;
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA);
- An MBA/MBL/MSc will be an added advantage;
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar or related environment of which 6 years must be at Senior Management level.
- Good understanding of Corporate Governance principles, regulatory, taxation and legislative issues;
- A team player who is able to interact confidently at Board level;
- Must be business oriented and a strategic thinker whose integrity is beyond reproach;
- Must be an innovative individual with proven team leadership skills;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on +263 712 605 025 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 (4) 772 778/ 770 035
Fidelity Life Tower,
A leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment. Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2021