Chief Executive Officer
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Apply Before: October 2, 2021
- Views 44
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 15+ Years
- Industry Mining
Mining Promotion Corporation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer to guide its exploration activities. Based in Harare, the person is required to provide management and programmatic leadership to support the company to design, implement and monitor its overall strategy in line with its mandate to carry out extensive economic minerals exploration as directed by the Board.
The candidate is required to effectively create strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to build support for mobilization of resources for the entity. Under the CEO’s direction, the company is expected to lead in knowledge building and knowledge sharing of the minerals exploration sector.
- At least an Honours Degree in Geological Sciences or related field.
- Post graduate/Master’s degree
- A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience leading at a Senior level
- High level collaborative skills
- Strategic and results orientation
- High communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Impeccable integrity
- Strong background in exploration processes, mineral resources reporting standards and geological software.
- Knowledge of project management and feasibility study
- A verifiable track record in achieving set targets at the highest level
SUITABLE CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND APPLICATIONS, DETAILED CVs AND COPIES OF CERTIFICATES TO:
Mining Promotion Corporation (Pvt) Ltd
90 Mutare Road
Or E-mail: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY 01 OCTOBER 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interviews.
Related Jobs (24)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time