- Post Date:January 5, 2022
- Views 255
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of Chief Accountant, which has arisen in the Finance Department of a company operating the FMCG sector. The incumbent will be based in Harare.
Reporting to the Finance Executive, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing the performance of subordinates.
- Preparing of monthly management accounts and statutory accounts for submission to the Finance Executive.
- Managing and developing the reporting process to the final statutory accounts and Board Papers and ensuring the accuracy of financial information as and when required be it monthly, quarterly bi-annually or annually.
- Monitoring cash accounts, bank reconciliations and petty cash to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Managing day to day tax administration and compliance.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Holds an Accounting Degree and have more than 5 years working experience in the Retail/FMCG sector.
- A professional qualification is an added advantage e.g CA, CIMA, ACCA etc.
- Experience with IFRS reporting.
- Highly motivated and deadline driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
Applications together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than 07 January 2022 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.