Chapter Coordinator / Volunteer
- Post Date:April 30, 2022
- Views 300
- Career Level CoordinatorQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ)
Date of Commencement: May 2022
Reporting to: Membership Officer
The chapter Coordinator / Volunteer will provide technical and administration support to WCoZ chapter coordinating committee.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists in the recruitment of members at provincial Level;
- Organises the implementation of logistics, visibility and reporting of chapter meetings and activities;
- Facilitates networking among members, with the chapter and secretariat;
- Coordinates and supports chapter engagements with stakeholders including media;
- Facilitates for referral issues to ensure proper assistance of members;
- Participates in support visits for members;
- Mobilises membership to react to human rights abuses in chapter and reports to secretariat on issues;
- Assists in ensuring that members receive adequate services from the secretariat;
- Attends member organisation meetings at provincial level;
- Keeps a register of membership;
- Ensures that the funds received from fundraising activities and membership fees are banked;
- Manages resources and acquittals for chapter meetings and activities at provincial level;
- Ensures that chapters send in a comprehensive narrative and financial reports of activities carried out not more than three days after holding the activity;
- Assist in project activities implementation at provincial level;
- Mobilises participants to attend meetings/workshops;
- Writing activity reports
- BSc Social Sciences / Development Studies or equivalent;
- A qualification in Public Relations and communications or related will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in civic engagement related programs including enhancing gender equality programs;
- Knowledge of and experience in working with, national and or / local partners, CSOs, CBOs and other governmental departments.
Send your application and CV with at least two reachable referees to [email protected] with email subject line indicating the post and area of preference for the post you are applying for.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 1 May 2022