Channel Manager – Groceries & Hardware
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Apply Before: November 1, 2021
- Views 334
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
SUMMARY OF KEY ROLES
- Develop a clear understanding of Partners and their needs, along with the features and functionalities of that Partners require.
- Recruitment of partners across the channel under management.
- Driving revenue generation activities from the channel under management.
- Grow the channels under management. (Revenue, product listing and users)
- Sales and marketing initiatives to promote revenue, and usage of the channels under management.
- Accurate recording keeping of KPIs and generation of KPIs dashboard.
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure.
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using internal tool of priority setting;
- Advise partners regarding their property/service content on the website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
SUMMARY OF KEY PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Studies or any equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years of Sales/Recruitment experience.
- A Master’s Degree an added advantage.
- Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
- Business development drive and appreciation of commercial processes in working with partners and service providers, etc., further capitalising on online business opportunities like Advertising.
- Digital Marketing passion or orientation
Send Applications to [email protected]
Related Jobs (31)
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship