Channel Manager – Accommodation
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Apply Before: November 1, 2021
- Views 224
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
SUMMARY OF KEY ROLES
- Recruitment of partners across the channel under management.
- Driving revenue generation activities from the channel under management.
- Grow the channels under management. (Revenue, product listing and users).
- Sales and marketing initiatives to promote revenue, and usage of the channels under management.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by emails and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business.
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure.
- Advise partners regarding their property/service content on the website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, and promotions.
SUMMARY OF KEY PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any relative field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the marketing field.
- A Master’s Degree an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Information management systems is a pre-requisite
- Results-driven sales and marketing inclination and passion to drive trade activities and payment processes on the Gateway Stream platform.
- Digital Marketing passion or orientation with knowledge or appreciation of booking engines and online Travel Agents like Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel Beds, Travelocity etc.
- Appreciation of and interest in Global distribution systems and channel managers like Knightsbridge, Site-Minder, Hotel Minder, Beds24, Room Cloud etc.
Send Applications to [email protected]
Related Jobs (11)
Marketing Officer on October 12, 2021