Casual Transport Officer
- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 315
- Qualification DegreeExperience 1-3 YearsIndustry Health Care
Reporting to: Procurement & Logistics Manager
Location: Central Office, Harare
Type of Contract: Casual Contract
Reporting to the Grants and Compliance Manager; The Casual Internal Audit Senior will be responsible for coordinating and executing risk-based internal audits for OPHID and its sub-recipients to enable compliance with funder rules and regulations, statutory laws, contractual obligations and internal policies and procedures.
- Supervision of all central office drivers, workforce development and discipline
- Coordinate and implement trainings for drivers on basic vehicle maintenance, safety and security and road safety.
- Supporting management to enforce organisational regulations on vehicle management and ensuring compliance with the Zimbabwe Road Traffic Act.
- Review vehicle and motorcycle logbooks to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Carry out preliminary investigations on transport related accidents and incidents with the view of managing the risk of exposure.
- Allocate pool vehicles at central office to authorized OPHID drivers.
- Perform vehicle online tracing and monitor vehicle movement, trace violations and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Review and analyse fuel consumption profiles as recorded in the transport reports, identify areas of high and low efficiency for targeted action.
- At least a Degree in Transport Management and Logistics
- A full CILT qualification is an added advantage
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Proficiency and knowledge of ERPs and any fuel/vehicle management system is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- A proactive person with initiative and drive, honest with a high level of integrity, a team player with good planning skills.
- Proficient in IT, and Excel
- Step 1: click here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 07 February 2021.