Casual Procurement & Administration Clerk
- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 490
- Qualification DegreeExperience 1-3 YearsIndustry Health Care
Reporting to: Procurement & Logistics Officer
Type of Contract: Casual Contract.
- Assist in receiving goods that have been purchases and arrange for the appropriate storage or distribution
- Following up with suppliers to get fiscal tax invoices
- Online and physical collection of quotations from suppliers.
- Assist in receiving, marking and branding of all procured/ acquired assets in tandem with donor guidelines.
- Issuing of assets to OPHID staff and receiving of returned assets
- Assist in the preparation of procurement packages for final payment
- Assist in filing of procurement documents
- Liaise with the Logistics Assistant on any goods that are to be transported to OPHID Districts offices
- Perform any other related duties and activities as may be directed by the Procurement & Logistics
- A Degree in Procurement and Supply Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter able to work with little supervision
- Excellent computer skills e.g. Ms Word, excel
- Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 07 February 2021.