Casual Office Cleaner
- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 397
- Qualification CertificateExperience 3-5 YearsIndustry Health Care
Reporting to: Receptionist
Type of Contract: Casual Contract.
- Sweeping, mopping and buffing floors by using the appropriate equipment and supplies as stated in the standard operating procedures to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to effectively clean and also prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Dusting, wiping and polishing of furniture as well as cleaning of windows and doors and other surfaces using appropriate cleaning materials.
- Ensuring that all the windows, window sills and walls are cleaned to ensure staff work in clean and hospitable environment
- Wiping of surfaces with cleaning materials such as wipes, JIK to disinfect
- Emptying of rubbish bins and ensuring that rubbish is properly disposed of.
- Properly clean and maintain the office kitchen, utensils and equipment.
- Use of colour coded mops and cloths for cleaning different areas to prevent cross infection.
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as and when there are visitors or meetings.
- Clean restrooms and ensure that they are correctly sanitised.
- Replenish paper towels, soap, toilet paper to ensure that these are available at all times.
- Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues.
- Cleaning the toilets before all the other employees arrive to make them ready for use by all staff all the time.
- Keeping stock of cleaning materials for the office and accounting for the use of the materials
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- 5 ‘O’ level Passes including English.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and suppliers.
- Ability to use cleaning equipment.
- A qualification in culinary arts is an added advantage.
- Ability to take instructions and communicate in English.
- Step 1: Click Here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 07 February 2021.