Casual Internal Audit Senior
- Post Date:January 27, 2021
- Views 336
- Qualification DegreeExperience 3-5 YearsIndustry Health Care
Reporting to: Grants and Compliance Manager
Location: Central Office, Harare
Type of Contract: Casual Contract
Reporting to the Grants and Compliance Manager; The Casual Internal Audit Senior will be responsible for coordinating and executing risk-based internal audits for OPHID and its sub-recipients to enable compliance with funder rules and regulations, statutory laws, contractual obligations and internal policies and procedures.
- Managing internal audit assignments including the assigned team, according to agreed processes and being responsible for overall conduct of the assignment allocated.
- Assessing OPHID and its sub-recipients to ensure that they have adequate systems, policies, and procedures in place for them to be able to efficiently administer donor funds.
- Identify risks that relate to OPHID and its sub-recipients and complete risk-based internal audits.
- Verify that all documentation and audit trails is complete and compliant for OPHID and its sub-recipients.
- Report and present findings and provide recommendations for solutions in relation to any areas of internal control weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Coordinating compliance visits to sub-recipients to ensure compliance with donor rules and regulations with guidance from the Grants and Compliance Manager.
- Ensuring that all documents pertaining to all projects and audit files are ready for external audit.
- Maintaining good working relationships with staff and own team members.
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Studying towards professional qualification such as ACCA, CIS, CIMA, CA.
- At least three years’ experience in auditing.
- Knowledge of various applicable Zimbabwe laws and regulations is required.
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in IT, and Excel
- Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 31 January 2021.
Related Jobs (16)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021