Casual Human Resources Clerk
- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 457
- Qualification DegreeExperience 1-3 YearsIndustry Health Care
Reporting to: Human Resources Officer
Location: Central Office, Harare
Type of Contract: Casual Contract
The Casual Human Resource Clerk’s responsibility is to give administrative support to the Human Resources department to ensure the efficient functioning of the HR Department. HR Clerk will provide clerical duties the HR processes such as recruitment and selection, payroll processing, leave management and performance management.
- Updating all the staff files regularly to ensure that all the files have correct and up to date information about employees. The clerk will audit regularly, and advise the HR Officer of any missing information
- Creating of new member’s staff files, conforming to OPHID’s standard, to ensure easy access to staff information
- Ensuring the timely processing of salaries, through properly capturing all monthly payroll changes on the payroll system.
- Following up on employees to implement the approved leave plan
- Collecting and file all performance management related forms and making a follow-up on forms that have not been submitted
- Providing all the administrative duties for the department such as preparing minutes, preparing requisitions, to ensure the smooth running of the HR functions of the organization
- Relevant degree in Human Resources
- At least 1 year’s post qualification experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Payroll Packages is a distinct advantage
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and writing skills
- Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 07 February 2021