- Post Date:February 5, 2021
- Views 597
- Qualification CertificateExperience 5-10 YearsIndustry Health Care
Reporting to: Transport Officer
Type of Contract: Casual Contract
- To drive OPHID vehicles as per the OPHID policies and procedures, the Road Traffic Act of Zimbabwe and other applicable rules and regulations, instructions and guidelines.
- To ensure that OPHID vehicles are clean all the time to make them hospitable to passengers and maintain the image of OPHID.
- To undertake daily checks on vehicles as per the OPHID Transport Policy to ensure that they are roadworthy all the time so that there are no disruptions to business activities due to preventable faults,
- To advise the designated supervisor when the vehicle is due for service and plan for the servicing of the vehicle to avoid disruptions of activities due to preventable faults.
- To run errands as instructed by the designated supervisor and any other senior officer.
- Conduct vehicle handover checks at all times when vehicles are exchanged and report any noted anomalies promptly.
- Compile monthly fuel return forms.
- Update the logbook after every trip.
- List all vehicle defects before submitting for service.
- Ensure that in the event of an accident, OPHID Policies and Procedures and the Road Traffic Act guidelines are followed.
- Other office duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English.
- Administrative Qualifications is an added advantage.
- Clean Class 4 drivers’ license with a Defensive Driving Certificate.
- The ability to communicate in the local languages (Ndebele and Shona) in the respective areas will be a very strong requirement.
- 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in usual desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite.
- Step 1: Click here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to : [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 7 February 2021