Casual Admin Clerk -Transport
- Post Date:May 31, 2021
- Views 724
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: Transport Officer
Location: Central Office, Harare
Type of Contract: Casual Contract
The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions. OPHID is looking for suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the post of casual admin clerk-transport:
Under the guidance of the Transport Officer, the casual Admin Clerk – Transport will be responsible for supporting the Transport Officer to implement the OPHID Transport Policy and to ensure that the OPHID fleet is managed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Raising requests for transport and logistics;
- Monitoring the vehicle tracking system for central office drivers and alerting the Transport Officer about any deviations;
- Monitoring the fuel stocks and raising requests once it reaches the re-order level;
- Monitoring the toll gates and raising requests once it reaches the reorder level;
- Coordinating and supporting drivers to compile accidents reports and submit required documents for approval by the transport officer;
- Review vehicle and motorcycle logbooks for approval by the transport officer;
- Following up with vehicle and motorcycle service providers to get tax invoices and other required documents;
- Support the Transport Officer to conduct vehicle, motorcycles and bicycles inspections;
- Maintain vehicle use records;
- Maintain and update the fuel coupons stock register.
- At least a Degree in Transport Management and Logistics;
- A full CILT qualification is an added advantage;
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar capacity;
- Proficiency and knowledge of ERPs and any fuel/vehicle management system is a must;
- Good interpersonal skills; A self-starter able to work with little supervision;
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel;
- A proactive person with initiative and drive, honest with a high level of integrity, a team player with good planning skills;
- Proficient in IT, and Excel
- Step 1: Complete the Application Form here
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 03 June 2021