Carpenter x 1 (Contract)
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 296
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position within the Technical Services Department. The incumbent will report to the Technical Services Foreman- Civil and will be based at Glendale depot.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- Class one Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery.
- 2 years’ experience in construction projects.
- Ability to read and interpret Civil Engineering workings and drawings
- Ability to plan and allocate resources
- Knowledge of levels and concrete works
- Risk management skills
- A fair understanding of building construction management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fair supervision skills
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Makes formwork for all concreting construction works.
- Requests materials for erecting new depots roofs, sheds, construction sites, and maintenance of depot structures.
- Makes follow-ups on purchases of material orders.
- Participates in daily and weekly meetings related to projects and maintenance
- Interprets building drawings.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedure
- Performs any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to:- [email protected] not later than 16 August 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021