Capacity Strengthening Officer
- Post Date:May 25, 2021
- Views 450
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
The Capacity Strengthening Officer will provide expert-level technical assistance to increase leadership, management and adaptive capacity of the organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead implementation and capacity building (plan, design, roll out and review) develop operational guidelines to support consortium partners and promote tailor made training and technical assistance; facilitate institutional and organisational assessment and track the progress of organisations over time;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field (Social Sciences);
- A Masters Degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Extensive experience in the development sector specifically in capacity building of civil society organisations;
- Experience in identifying and documenting capacity building needs;
- Experience in the development of relevant tools for institutional capacity building;
- Strong analytical and writing skills
Interested individuals are required to submit an application letter and a Current CV with full contact details of at least three contactable references. Please send the CV and application letter to [email protected] specifying ‘Capacity Strengthening Officer’ in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 27 May 2021
Related Jobs (49)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy