Capacity Development Specialist
- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Apply Before: July 27, 2021
- Views 188
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position.
- At least 7 years of experience in training, skills transfer and capacity development, especially with CSOs, preferably as part of large, complex, international donor-funded programs;
- Very good understanding of the CSO sector and its capacity development needs in Zimbabwe;
- Proven track record of being well organized and working as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to transfer skills and knowledge to beneficiaries;
- Very strong writing and presentation skills in English and local languages.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Deadline: 26 July 2021 (COB)
Related Jobs (17)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time