Call Centre Operator
- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 702
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
A leading provider of medical aid solutions is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of CALL CENTRE OPERATOR.
The incumbent will report to the Call Centre Supervisor.
They will perform the following duties, among others;
- Pre-authorising treatments for clients over the phone.
- Adjudication of medical claims.
- Attending to claims enquiries /queries from clients over the phone.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must be a holder on a medical qualification, such as a Diploma in Nursing or Pharmacy or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience in the healthcare or call centre environment is an added advantage.
- Ability to work flexi- hours
- Sound computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit their applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, together with copies of your academic and professional qualifications. The deadline for the submission of the applications is Wednesday 9 March 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
Candidates should be 35 years old and below.