CABS Head of Marketing
- Post Date:December 6, 2021
- Views 691
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role implements CABS marketing strategy and marketing campaigns in line with needs emerging from the micro and macro market, and maintains and grows the brand for optimal results.
- Scans the micro and macro market to develop marketing plans.
- Implements CABS marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Identifies business growth opportunities and develops customer acquisition and retention plans.
- Oversees the lead generation and distribution pipeline across CABS and other businesses and supports them accordingly.
- Conducts market intelligence studies to determine the viability of product/s portfolio and to enable accurate market forecasting.
- Grows the brand and contracts with distribution channels with regard to sales, targets and incentive requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships channel management, key advisors and gains consensus and support for initiatives undertaken.
- Represents CABS at various marketing forums.
- Ensures effective interaction with product suppliers with regard to new products, as well as feedback on new products.
- Lead Generation,
- Market Forecasts,
- Marketing Campaigns,
- Marketing Planning,
- Marketing Strategies,
- Market Intelligence
- Masters in Business Leadership (MBL): Marketing And Business Management
Closing Date: 10 December 2021
Related Jobs (32)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract