- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 428
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited to fill the position of BUYING MANAGER – GRADE D 3 which has arisen at one of our Divisions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Purchasing and Supply or Equivalent (a Degree in Purchasing & Supply Management an added advantage)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a large Engineering organization.
- Ability to communicate at all levels including government departments, i.e. Ministry of Industry & Commerce, ZIMRA, etc.
- Able to negotiate deals which are in line with needs of the organization
- Making the right decisions and determining the appropriate steps to take to achieve the desire outcomes.
Good Financial Understanding
- Need to understand the Finances of the company before making any purchasing decisions
Technological Know How
- Must be updated regarding any new developments in the purchasing field.
Analytical & Presentation Skills
- Be able to solve complex purchasing matters.
- International & Local Purchasing & Selection of suppliers
- Evaluation & Rating of suppliers
- Maintaining & Reviewing inventory
- Control of the entire purchasing & store functions and be familiar with various Bond Stores, i.e. Inwards Processing Rebate, Electrical Manufacturers Rebate and Bonded Warehouse.
- Knowledge of shipping and customs procedures.
Applications with a detailed C.V to be addressed to:
The Group H R Manager, P O Box 208, Khami Road, Bulawayo
Apply no later than 11th March 2022.