- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 408
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
RZM MUROWA (PVT) LTD is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of BUYER.
Reporting to the Procurement Superintendent, the incumbent will have a key role of identifying, purchasing and ongoing management of low to medium value contracts and delivering optimal value to the company.
- Procurement of goods and services from domestic and foreign suppliers
- Maximize value for the business through efficient and competitive buying
- Compilation of suppliers and vendors’ database and performance assessment
- Processing purchase requisitions, generating system purchase orders and expediting orders for timely delivery
- Analysing procurement spend and preparation of procurement reports
- Working with clearing agencies for timely delivery of imports
- Liaison with internal customers for uninterrupted supply of goods, services and components
- A Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- At least 5 years post qualification work experience
- Knowledge of computerised procurement systems
- Working experience in a mining environment is a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems
RZM MUROWA (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 14 January 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.