- Post Date:November 25, 2021
- Views 260
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Vacancy post: Buyer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position that has arisen in our organisation.
- – Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be, among other key aspects responsible for: –
- Conducting research on potential products, providers and services as well as pricing and quality comparisons.
- Making cost evaluations and writing reports on purchases
- Keeping track of inventory and placing orders to replenish supplies
- Networking with vendors and seeing new items at events, shows and exhibitions.
The ideal person should possess the following minimum qualifications, among other key skills: –
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply , Business Management or other relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years’ retail experience or similar
- Driving license is a pre-requisite.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Management and delegation skills
- Networking and communication skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Remuneration: In return the company will offer a competitive salary and excellent future career prospects.
Interested persons should submit written application together with copy of CV, academic and other professional certificates at the first instance to [email protected] or via WhatsApp +263 772 465 818 on or before 29th November 2021.