- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 366
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancy at our Head Office of Buyer.
The successful applicant will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Group Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager inclusive of, but not limited
to, the following:
- Sourcing of HME consumables, spares and services.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Monitor inventory of critical stocks.
- Coordinating the logistics of procured goods.
- Ensure operational compliance with all applicable standards and regulations.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Purchasing and Supply Management,
- Working knowledge of computerized procurement systems.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to Email: [email protected]
Closing date is 21st May 2021