Business Unit Head: Stock Feeds
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 398
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
We have been exclusively retained by our client, a well established manufacturer and supplier of fast moving consumer goods in the agro-processing industry to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the critical role of Business Unit Head: Stock Feeds. The incumbent will be responsible for the full breadth of production and commercial activities pertaining to the effective operation of the stock feeds Division. The position reports to the Managing Director.
Key Job Functions:
- Ensure policies, strategies, commercial operations and business plans for the Division are developed and implemented so that the Company continues as a dynamic, profitable and healthy organisation.
- To take charge of the overall business operations, production, new product development and set objectives to optimize efficiencies and performance.
- Propose and gain approval for short and long term plans for the Division which enable the Company’s production and commercial objectives to be met.
- Control the total manufacturing operations to achieve objectives in relation to volume, cost, quality and safety.
- Ensure that the Division meets its current and future business objectives in line with requirements of the Company.
- Set and achieve production and revenue performance targets for the Division relevant to the business in conformity with the Managing Director’s expectations.
- Identify new business opportunities within the market and lead the development of innovative products.
- Aggressively grow the profitability of the business.
- Develop operational procedures and standards to achieve business goals.
- Develop budget plans to control expenses and meet cost objectives.
- Oversee the implementation of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) strategies and programmes in operations.
- Conduct risk assessment and mitigation.
- To coordinate operational Managers to implement projects within approved budgets and quality parameters.
Requirements of the Job:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a holder of a Degree in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting/Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, 5 of which should be at a Senior Management level in agro-processing industry
- An MBA/MBL/MSc post graduate qualification is a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of stock feeds industry.
The Closing Date for Applications is 31 May 2021
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (43)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time