Business Performance Manager
- Post Date:February 25, 2021
- Views 408
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Business Performance Manager that has arisen in the business of our client.
Position Content Summary
The Suitable candidate must demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Ensures all performance dashboards and reports are updated and information is shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Oversees the establishment of a result based performance oriented culture at company and its present and future subsidiary companies.
- Carry out extensive market, micro and macro-economic environmental assessments to inform strategic direction.
- Alignment of the organisation and subsidiary Company strategies to ensure realisation of overall strategic goals and objectives of the Group
- Implements a market analysis framework to identify growth opportunities within the market
- Assesses performance of brand positioning strategies, marketing strategies and brand profitability
- Contributes to the identification of key customer metrics and measurements for the organization.
- Ensures continued knowledge transfer, deployment and succession planning for the Group’s Business Performance and Monitoring & Evaluation Functions.
- Designs and implements the Groups stakeholder analysis framework to identify business opportunities and areas for improvement.
Minimum Hiring Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Decision Sciences, Business Statistics, Economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis, performance management and strategy development.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers licence
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong stakeholder relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Report writing and personal skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner
Deadline for application is 3 March 2021 (Late submissions shall not be considered.
Website: www.headhunters.co.zw /Telephone: +263- 4- 252551-4 /
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
Eastgate Shopping Mall,