Business Management Lectureship
- Post Date:April 7, 2022
- Views 470
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Department of Business Management Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship Temporary Fulltime (1 Year) THE FACULTY OF COMMERCE..
- Applicants should hold a good Master’s Degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Innovation or related subject area and a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Entrepreneurship passed with at least an upper second class (2.1) or better.
- A relevant PhD would be a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of one year teaching and industry experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturing of undergraduate levels on the following areas: Principles of Management, Business and its Environment, Principles of Entrepreneurship, Production and Operations Management, Strategic Management, Small Business Management, New Product Development, Venture Creation, Innovation and Technoprenuership, E-Business and Entrepreneurial Finance.
- Participating in community outreach activities;
- Participating in income generating activities;
- Conducting research;
- Production of goods and services.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected]. The application should consist of the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 08 April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.