Business Law Lecturer/Professor
- Post Date:February 23, 2022
- Views 234
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Business Law Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor (1 Post) in the FACULTY OF BUSINESS SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT – DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING.
Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer.
As a matter of policy, all applicants are expected to have passes in Ordinary Level English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should hold at least a Masters in Business Law or equivalent.
- PhD will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be able to teach Business Law.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- Teaching experience in a tertiary institution is a distinct advantage.
- Research experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute significantly to the teaching, research, curriculum development, innovation and industrialisation activities.
- Participate in community outreach activities.
- Participate in income generating activities.
- Supervise student projects.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- A contributory Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered.
- The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 25 February 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.