Business Insights and Analytics Manager
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 789
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
A great opportunity has opened within CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of BUSINESS INSIGHTS AND ANALYTICS MANAGER. If you are eager and motivated to join a game changing team, driven to employ data analytics to inform strategy and performance measurement standards within a large and diversified corporate, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Develop analyses, scorecards and key performance indicators that will assist the organization with gleaning data driven insights that lead to meaningful action.
- Undertake innovative research in business insights and analysis within a variety of projects and engage with key decision makers
- Develop, manage and analyse Key Business Metrics to ensure consistency of format, sufficiency of data for evaluation purposes, usability of the information for decision making and satisfaction of business need.
- Work with individual Group functions, subsidiary functions and business risk owners to develop the specific Key Business Metrics and risk appetites.
- Ensure SBUs business risks stay within the Group’s risk appetite, and sufficiency of commentary on actions taken to manage the risk.
- Continually identify opportunities to enhance Group Business strategic initiatives and enhance process efficiencies.
- Actively participation in commercial decision-making process through strategic and analytical support.
- Create, improve and maintain reports to help the Group unearth insights, find new ways of evaluating performance, and identify trends in the business, and share periodic reports with relevant stakeholders.
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination of strategic plans execution
- Assist Group functions and subsidiary leadership to collate weekly/ monthly Key Business Metric progress reports and ensure information is reflected in real time.
- Follow-up to ensure agreed actions are implemented
- Implement/ oversee implementation of appropriation project management methodology
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure high-priority/impact projects and key business initiatives support the right business goals.
- Drive efficiencies and linkages between Group and subsidiaries’ projects and link all projects into the business strategy
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards to best support self-service business intelligence to users.
- Collate reports and MI and perform basic quality and health checks, particularly for accuracy and integrity
- Ensure subsidiary/departmental/unit strategic planning projects reflect the Group’s strategic priorities.
- Collaborate with senior management, functional leadership, special committees, and consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution
- At least 1 year experience in data analytics, strategy consulting, or related business experience
- Experience in statistical analysis of data
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills; proficiency with Business Objects and other mining tools; data visualization tools (i.e., Tableau)
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Able to take personal responsibility for the quality and content of work outputs, and compliant with information confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment, quickly grasp new concepts, and apply knowledge to tasks timeously and accurately
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships through collaboration with stakeholders and fully understanding and meeting their expectations.
- Good team player with demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to:
[email protected] not later than Monday 2 August, 2021