Business Development Specialist
- Post Date:April 25, 2021
- Views 336
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic Business Development Specialist to join its vibrant team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coming up with innovate concepts, developing new business, products and business cases in collaboration with a portfolio of third party partners so as to add new revenue streams, cut costs and enhance brand equity for the business.
- Reviews key trends by conducting researches and business intelligence that have been identified by the relevant Product Specialist.
- Develops Insights from trend analysis reports and recommends a list of innovations and annual roll out plans for inclusion in the departmental business plan.
- Prepares weekly revenue performance reports and recommends interventions to ensure achievement of budgeted revenue targets for products under
- Drafts marketing briefs for confirmation by Line Manager.
- Prepares project launch readiness reports in liaison with the project management office and develops launch proposal for approval by the Line Manager.
- Conducts quality checks through the evaluation and review of product design and market readiness before launch.
- Provides reports of the business performance of the product and recommends areas of further development for review by the Line Manager.
- Reports on new product training for the various facets of the business and stakeholders/
- Contributes to the development business requirements document and liaises with the technical analyst.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Agriculture or equivalent.
- Avocation or professional technical qualification will be an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the agribusiness development space and proven record of innovation.
- Experience in project management in an added advantage.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Business Development Specialist” in the subject area by the 26th of April 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (16)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time