Business Development Officer
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 550
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
DURATION: FIVE – YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Key Result Areas
- Coordinating the implementation of the service business development agenda.
- Compiling periodic business development reports (monthly, quarterly or as needed) for decision making.
- Implementing resource mobilization strategies for business development.
- Coordinating the implementation of monitoring, evaluation and learning system.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Providing business development expertise to business development teams.
- Applying the designed monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) system for the Service in liaison with departmental/branch MEL representatives.
- Championing business development continuity processes.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Management/Marketing or a related field.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in building corporate partnerships, project management and resource mobilization.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application letters, certified academic and professional certificates and CVs to: [email protected]
Human Capital Officer
National Blood Service Zimbabwe
P O Box A101,
Not later than 1600 hrs on 7 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.