Business Development Officer
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 410
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Holy Trinity Enterprises is a business unit under the arm of the Anglican Diocese of Manicaland
We are looking to employ a self-driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase revenue inflows. The business development officer’s responsibilities include identifying projects that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of the resources of the Church, policies, and improving existing running projects. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
To be successful as a business development officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the Church. Ultimately, an exceptional business development officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Initiating and running income generating projects profitably;
- Review and communicate proposals to management;
- Work with timelines and compile budgets;
- Providing insight into business development and competitive positioning;
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits;
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities;
- Collaborating with Church leadership to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities;
- Meeting with potential investors to present what the company offers and negotiate business partnerships;
- Development of agricultural models that are economic, sustainable, and profitable;
- Identify and facilitate trade in the global market;
- Initiate and develop services that are cost effective in our institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field;
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills;
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Effective communication skills. (Both verbal and written);
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’;
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Must be available full time.
Applications along with a detailed CV should be sent to: The Diocesan Secretary, through email : [email protected] by the 6th of September 2021.
The Anglican Diocese of Manicaland, CPCA, established in 1981, is 1 of 5 Anglican Dioceses in Zimbabwe. It is part of the Church of the Province of Central Africa (CPCA) – which is the Anglican Church in Botswana, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is also part of the global Anglican Communion.