Business Development Manager
- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 429
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Reporting to: The Head – Business Development
The successful candidate will be responsible for spearheading the Bank’s participation in national development programs within the Midlands Province in line with Government policy initiatives and directives in the agriculture space. This is a senior position that demands a self-starter, innovative, dynamic and a self-driven person who is able to provide leadership at the provincial level at both commercial and developmental scale. The individual must have capacity to identify business opportunities and conceptualize winning strategies in the business development space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring and developing profitable relationships at provincial level on both commercial and development scales to contribute towards the achievement of the overall bank strategy.
- Spearhead the Bank’s participation in national development programs in line with Government policy initiatives and directives in the agriculture space.
- Work closely with Government departments involved in agriculture projects and exploit any opportunities that arise with a view to capacitate and develop small holder farming communities.
- Optimizing service processes and systems, and tracking customer performance on a regular basis.
- Provide reports on all provincial activities (operational and business)
- Management of portfolio risk by critically evaluating credit appraisals before submission For approval.
- Developing and implementing customer acquisition strategies in line with the bank’s overall growth strategy.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of NDS1 and AFSTS.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in report writing and communication.
- A clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Banking/Finance/Economics/ Business Studies/Agriculture or equivalent.
- A Post Graduate Qualification such as MBA, MSc or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with exposure to lending on both commercial and development scale.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume by no later than 10 March 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying For as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (23)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship