Business Development Executive
- Post Date:April 19, 2021
- Views 457
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Africa Diagnostics Group is a rapidly expanding network of corporate focused private clinics, medical diagnostics centres, home healthcare and occupational health providers, based in Harare and Bulawayo. We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team on short notice to assist in our expansion efforts.
About the Job
Deliver activities to meet the overall B2B sales plans to meet targeted volumes, outcomes and revenue targets.
- Develop and promote current and new services in line with annual business plans to increase market share, market reach and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, analyse and deliver budgeted leads, opportunities, meetings and sign up new partners in healthcare services provision.
- Act in the role of customer liaison and marketing lead for current and prospective business partners, associate providers, doctors, medical aid societies, insurance providers and patients.
- Identify target companies and co-create tailor made solutions for corporate and home healthcare services.
- Operate within business development practices, and adhere to the sales framework, processes and methods for prospecting, lead qualification, pipeline development and sales conversion within the health sector cognisant of current guidelines and legislative framework.
- Manage contract negotiations in accordance with the procurement and contracting process and take responsibility for getting contracts signed and sales completed
- Work closely with the operations team and account management to deliver implementation for new business/retention of existing clients. This may include attending review meetings and onsite events.
- Weekly reporting to take responsibility for delivery of actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience and exposure to Sales / Marketing role with a strong passion for sales.
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in field sales, preferably in medical services, medical aid or insurance industry with a solid track record of closing deals, establishing networks and ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Strong networker and persistent individual with high motivation for sales.
- Good presentation skills, negotiation skills, territory management and prospecting skills.
- Possession of a driver’s license essential.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Email concise CV (maximum 2 pages) to: [email protected] with subject: Business Development Post.
Closing date for CVs is 25 April, 2021