Business Development Director
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 389
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
1. TENDER MANAGEMENT
- Guides on preparation of tenders and tender reviews according to TORS (Request for Proposal, Expression of Interest, Request for Quote)
- Tracks progress on tender requests and submissions and makes necessary follow ups.
- Tracks new revenue from tenders and generates appropriate reports.
- Identifies opportunities for tender submission through various global tender platforms.
- Undertakes market research to guide pricing strategies.
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Coordinates review of strategy
- Guides and coordinates industry sector committee activities.
- Oversees target marketing activities.
- Oversees the implementation of all marketing activities.
4. ADMINISTRATION & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Supervises work output of Marketing Officer, Creative Officer & Business Development Consultant.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures to guide departmental operations.
- Drafts action plans to address performance gaps of junior staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- Full ACCA / Qualified Chartered Accountant
- At least 3 years’ experience in tender preparation and management in an Accounting Firm
- Results Driven
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Send CVs to [email protected] with the subject heading “Business Development Director” by 6 August 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time