Business Development Consultant
- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Views 357
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Afrosoft Holdings is seeking to recruit a Business Development Consultant to steer the Sales and Marketing Strategy for the group and its upcoming Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a growth in sales and marketing strategy
- Concept, proposal and tender response development for existing and new engagements.
- Successfully spearhead the marketing and execution of planned and new software products to achieve or surpass set targets and grow client base.
- Ensure client satisfaction through high level client management services and aftersales strategies to grow sates.
- Prepare regular reports and briefs for both internal records and clients.
- Contributing to scripting, design and coordinating the production of adverts, videos and other multi-media productions for clients and programmes.
- Take care of event management and coordination.
- Produce weekly and monthly progress reports where required
- Developing Company Network database.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or equivalent
- Knowledge of business case and concept writing and pitching to clients
- Outdoor sales and marketing skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in such a post an added advantage
- Proven appreciation of technology is an added advantage
- A digital marketing qualification is a plus
- Attention to detail is key
How to Apply
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, forward your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying you are applying for as the email subject reference.
All applications are to be submitted by no later than 25 July 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
Related Jobs (22)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time