Business Development Agents
- Post Date:February 11, 2021
- Views 301
- Qualification Diploma
Position: Business Development Agents.
Reporting to: The Business Development Coordinator.
Locations available: Harare (Magaba, Siyaso, Glenview Area 8 and Other viable locations)
Out of Harare:– All Wiruma/ZFC Depots locations.
Starting Date: 1 March 2021
About the organization
Soledd Financial Services began operations in 2012 and currently has a portfolio of around 4,000 customers. Due to inflation and other negative micro economic factors the Microfinance temporarily scaled down operations. It has now resumed full scale operations. The organization has one main branch but has a desk at 26 offices in all the provinces of Zimbabwe. Soledd has the potential to be one of the main non-bank owned microfinance actors in the country.
About the job
The incumbent will be the Business Development Agent of the institution and will report to the Business Development Agents Coordinator. He/She will be responsible for quality business development and portfolio growth of the microfinance institution in their location.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Develop the portfolio growth and outreach of the microfinance institution;
Detailed job description
The Business Development Agent will be responsible for achieving the following objectives and will have the following responsibilities:
- To provide in house Credit services for Government Workers and Government Pensioners wishing to purchase Agricultural Inputs, Hardware and Other goods in Wiruma/ZFC Depots Country wide.
- To process School fees and Emergency loans for Civil Servants and Government Pensioners.
- To Identify,vet and register informal traders and SMEs in trading and productive sectors in specific informal trader and SME localities in their area of operation. Eg. Magaba and Glenview.
- To offer in-house credit to registered informal traders and SMEs for purchases of their goods by Government Workers .
- To facilitate sales in ZWL for Informal traders and SMEs by offering ZWL swipe, Ecocash and Other Mobile money services.
- To offer secured business loans to registered informal traders and SMEs.
- To offer Marketing Services to registered informal traders and SMEs.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 2 A levels and 5 O levels including Maths and English. Diploma or Degree in Business is an advantage.
- Must be a hungry sales person. Work experience in similar job will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English, Shona and Ndebele an advantage.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with poor infrastructure and human capacities.
- Highly motivated go getter with a strong interest in development and social issues.
- Renumeration/Commission is based on successful business written and disbursed. Attractive Commission rates.
Interested candidates should send their application by email to [email protected] or drop them off at a Wiruma/ZFC Depot near you.
Application close on 21st February 2021
Only successful candidates will be contacted