Business Development Agents Coordinator
- Post Date:February 11, 2021
- Views 302
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Position: Business Development Agents Coordinator.
Reporting to: The Operations Manager.
Locations available: Suite 5 Baddow Court, 45 Livingstone Avenue, Harare with travel to delivery channels as required.
Starting Date: 1 March 2021
About the organization
Soledd Financial Services began operations in 2012 and currently has a portfolio of around 4,000 customers. Due to inflation and other negative micro economic factors the Microfinance temporarily scaled down operations. It has now resumed full scale operations. The organization has one main branch but has a desk at 26 offices in all the provinces of Zimbabwe. Soledd has the potential to be one of the main non-bank owned microfinance actors in the country.
About the job
The incumbent will be the Business development Coordinator of the institution and will report to the Operations Manager. He/She will be responsible for identifying, vetting, recruiting and managing Business Development Agents and Merchant partners. This position requires a person with strong entrepreneurial skills.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Develop the portfolio growth and outreach of the microfinance institution via an effective Agent network;
Detailed job description
The Business Development Agent Coordinator will be responsible for achieving the following objectives and will have the following responsibilities:
- To identify and recruit/replace Business Development Agents and Merchant Partners at all registered business locations country wide.
- To receive and process applications from Business Development Agents and submit to SSB and pensions for approval of deduction.
- Must have the skills to train and develop Business Development Agents and Merchant Partners on how to execute their duties.
- To submit approved files to Management for approval and disbursement.
- To ensure loans from Agents are correctly captured in the loan management system
- To submit weekly and monthly reports to management.
Qualifications and skills required:
- A Diploma or Degree in Banking and or Business Studies.
- A minimum of three years progressive experience in microfinance or related financial industry;
- Solid Entrepreneurial skills with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with poor infrastructure and human capacities.
- Highly motivated go getter who will be required to work with minimum supervision.
Nb. Skill to develop and operate digitally will be a huge advantage.
- The Organisation will equip the incumbent with all the resources required to generate revenue. Therefore, Renumeration/Commission is based on successful business written by Business Development Agents and Merchant Partners.
Interested candidates should send their application by email to [email protected]
Application close on 21st February 2021
Only successful candidates will be contacted