Business Consulting Manager
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 435
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
We are looking for people who want to be part of building a better world, a more sustainable and inclusive world, by transforming businesses. How? By putting humans at the centre of everything we do, by delivering technology at a speed that matches the pace of disruption and by leveraging innovation at a scale that can truly make our country a global leader. If you want to get inspired, feel valued and make more of an impact than you ever believed possible, then come and join EY and help us build a better world together.
Our Business Transformation Design team works with clients to reimagine and redesign the inner workings of their operations, enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future.
We are currently seeking to hire into our Business Transformation Design Team at Manager level.
Within Business Transformation Design, you’ll work at Manager level as part of a high-performing team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping client organisations solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. On a typical day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your skills in the areas of structured problem solving, business analysis, analytics, design thinking and lean process improvement to help our clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations
- Engage directly with senior client stakeholders to drive business outcomes, including the facilitation of client interviews, workshops and project governance sessions
- Be involved in the delivery of projects across the end-to-end project lifecycle, from business case development to project and execution and close-out
- Draw on EY’s unique capabilities in Digital, Programme Management, Business Process Analyst, and experience from our global consulting network
- Work with a global team of experts to develop unique, innovative and game-changing solutions as well as benefitting from best-in-class operations focused training and development
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of core business operations gained through delivery of projects across areas such as strategy, operating model design, lean process improvement, waterfall and agile design transformation and delivery
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage more junior consultants
- Deadline-driven, highly organised and able to multitask
- Sound business, client, team and personal leadership skills including verbal communication and presentation skills;
To qualify for the role, you ideally will have
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field
- A post graduate degree or relevant professional designation (MBA or MSC are preferred)
- 4-5+ years within a consulting firm or industry organisation (a strong track record in Management Consulting is a benefit)
- Experience in providing growth strategy; strategy, value creating strategy, the strategic planning process; operating model design; strategic investment analysis; and enterprise cost reduction
- Lean six sigma qualification is beneficial
- PMP/Prince2 qualification is an advantage
- Agile design experience/ certification preferred, and/or Operating Model Design Experience
- Project and programme delivery experience. Experience in the delivery of large-scale programmes is an advantage.
Send your CV & application letter to [email protected] at the latest. The email should be marked: “Business Consulting Manager”.
Related Jobs (13)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Market Coordinator, Southern Africa (Harare, Zimbabwe or Maputo, Mozambique) on October 21, 2021 Contract