Business and Governance Analyst
- Post Date:June 14, 2022
- Views 387
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Business and Governance analyst will be loDZ’s governance resource person and will promote the institute governance framework’s coherence and compliance in all respects. The incumbent will research and deliver solutions, programs and research projects relating to Business Leadership and Governance development solutions.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and analyse effectiveness current and proposed business Leadership and governance Structures, Policies, and systems.
- Develop and produce quality, in-demand products.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Chief Executive on key matters of regulatory and statutory importance.
- Collaborate with technical Specialists and Training work process owners to utilise data collection strategies
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Business Analytics, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Business Development, or closely related field.
- A post graduate master’s degree a requirement
- Additional Corporate Governance Certificate, Diploma or Degree is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge or Exposure to the training function is desirable.
- At least three years of progressively responsible experience in directing and. implementing initiatives for Business development.
CRITICAL OR TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies and improvements
- Knowledge of:
- Corporate Governance,
- Theories and principles of Training and Development,
- Statistical and financial analyses and presentation.
- Laws, ordinances, regulations, and policies of various government entities.
- Must highly possess presentation and written communication skills.
- Use Research data to suggest changes and improve efficiency within loDZ.
- Be able to conduct product performance Analysis and do Online Digital research report production.
- Able to negotiate and develop and maintain positive working relationships with numerous stakeholders.
- Must have demonstrated well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and liaise with people at various levels.
- Must have good organisational skills, including the ability to manage a varied and sometimes heavy workload.
- Ability to package information uniquely and effectively is an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and certified copies of academic qualifications as one pdf file to: [email protected] on or before 17 June 2022 with the position applied for on the subject.