Business Analyst & IT Head
- Post Date:January 14, 2021
- Views 379
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Our client is a blue-chip nationwide group and seeks to appoint a Business Analyst and IT Head.
We seek a multifunctional person with skill in Finance/IT – to Head the Analysis and IT function.
The successful person is required to analyse the business operation (top to bottom) to ensure full digitalisation of most operational business processes are achieved and implemented.
The successful person must be:
- Capable of composing financial and management trade and dashboard repots and models on a periodic basis.
- You must have the ability to develop easy and complex models that will assist client to improve upon business efficiencies across the operations for profit.
- The client seeks best practice in IT and finance reporting implementing change management.
- You must be very strong in Finance management and Business analysis skill.
- Your general IT skills and knowledge should allow for the capacity to lead and oversee the IT function as Head while supported by general IT personnel.
- You must have a strong understanding of IT works flows.
The role will report to the CEO with a dotted line to CFO.
Ideally your career as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Finance or alike with combined skills in the analytical function of business finance and IT would be a distinct factor for success. You may be an inspiring CFA/Finance/IT specialist not limited in ability to hold this management role. We are keen to hear from dynamic applicants across sector keen to contribute to our clients’ future success.
Email Your CV to Colin Roberts – [email protected]