- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 391
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited to fill-in the position of Business Analyst which has arisen within the company. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Human Resources Executive and will be responsible for the following:
- Facilitating end-to-end process mapping exercises in various business units, document current states and produce future-state operating models.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business.
- Ability to collect, analyse and synthesize qualitative and quantitative information using various tools.
- Providing professional subject matter, technical prowess and leadership around business systems and processes.
- Leveraging industry trends, best practises, an outside-in view and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas.
- Supporting business partners in developing and discharging performance measures.
- Assisting stakeholders in relating and fusing ‘As-Is’ processes with current Policy and Procedure documents and co-create the ‘To-Be’ processes and aligning Policy and Procedure Documents.
- Building good business relationships to become a trusted partner.
- Executing change management initiatives, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-oriented approach.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a business analyst role.
- Experience in writing and optimizing SQL to handle large datasets.
- Dynamic thinking capabilities.
- Advanced appreciation and application of data and insights.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awareness of Business Process Mapping amongst other RPA tools.
- Competency in Microsoft tools (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience with at least one major data visualization tool such as Tableau/QuickSight/Power BI.
Applications clearly marked Business Analyst, accompanied by a detailed CV should be sent by no later than, 29 October 2021 to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (23)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021