- Post Date:June 18, 2021
- Views 404
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The role exits to achieve set portfolio targets through account development, sales and account management.
- Compiles market intelligence, consumer and market trends relevant to the brand including, competitor products and market trends and submits a report to the Head – Marketing.
- Participates in commissioned researches and carries out consumer and brand development researches in line with set guidelines.
- Reviews and evaluates brand promotional activities in line with set targets.
- Develops communication briefs for a specific brand category for review and approval by the Head – Marketing.
- Develops the brand communication (advertising and packaging) creative campaign, working with the agency to deliver the agreed brand objectives.
- Executes internal and external communication plan for assigned product category.
- Participates in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Executes and monitors launched promotions to ensure that the set targets are met.
- Participates in the formulation of branding designs to the for branding the exterior and interior of all customer touch points (shops, containers, retail boards.)
- Captures and tracks all brand expenses and costs (Estimates, Tax Invoices) to ensure it is in-line with brand budget.
- Checks that there is adequate branding material for all activation programs and launches.
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Business Management Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent.
- Certification(s) in fields related to Digital Marketing, Website Development and/or Website Optimization.
- A Google Certification is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ hands on and practical experience in a similar role or related environment.
- Ability to use design software e.g. Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva etc is a must.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google AdWord, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft Office will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should also have In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties.
- Highly creative individual with a proven track record of innovation, digital transformation.
- Be energized, innovative, and consistent in delivery.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Brand Officer” in the subject area by the 21st of June 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021