Brand Manager Nutrition
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 518
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Nestle is the world’s Leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company that is driven by Purpose and led by Values. We’re looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Nutrition Marketing Team. This role will report directly to the Business manager for Nutrition. This role is key in developing and ensuring flawless execution of appropriate Marketing Strategies in line with our Vision of enhancing the quality of life in the 1st 5 years of life and to contribute to a healthier future.
We’re looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Marketing Team. This role will allow the successful candidate to fully utilise their core Marketing Competencies, category consumer insight, strategy, budget & planning, promotions management, business & financial management, new product development, Digital media, advertising development & an understanding of the trade to develop and execute innovative brand and business strategies which create value, and deliver sustainable profitable growth
A day in the life of…
- Understand category dynamics and identify ways to improve Brand performance in short, medium and long term.
- Develop brand plans, with specific focus on the next year aligning with Business Unit on activity grids for planned new products and key promotional initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to develop the specific parts of the budgeted plan, including and new product timelines, trade activities, volumes, pricing, promotion, media support and A&P spend.
- Provide input to finance to develop the category and brand P&L for the Budget and manage the business via a monthly in-depth review of the P&L.
- Present an overview of the category, as well as plans to drive Category share performance and financial KPI’s at least twice per year to the Business Executive Officer
- Manage the detail of new product introductions, and transitions on existing products via cross functional collaboration in various meetings.
- Develop high impact consumer communications, by integrating all media options to achieve brand and business goals which maximize our Return on Investment.
- Based on brand strategy, competitive and internal financial analysis review pricing strategy and make recommendations for periodic price increases.
- Use business processes and resources to translate insights into innovative solutions by creating and environment in which associates are supported in developing more innovative solutions.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Marketing related focus / Honours preferred
- Minimum of 3 years brand management experience (preferably in a FMCG environment) with a reasonable amount of exposure to the core Marketing competencies: consumer insight, strategy, budget & planning, promotions management, business & financial management, new product development, Digital media, advertising development & an understanding of the trade
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or participate in matrix organization and Business/project multi-disciplinary teams
- Ingenious – An innovative yet objective thinker
- Explorer – Demonstrates a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial & commercial acumen
- Shrewd – Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
- Resilient – Driven to get the best result and win ,Challenges themselves and others
- Architect- A leader; sets direction, provides clarity, sets standards, measures, motivates and inspires
- Must have strong analytical skills i.e. use research, factual information when solving problems and come up with well thought through solutions
- Numerate with good attention to detail