- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 619
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Brand Manager to join its vibrant Marketing team. The main purpose of the role is developing Corporate Brand plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader, short and long term marketing strategy.
- Develop brand strategies, promote brand growth, expansion and implement brand plans, that resonate with target markets and drive profitability.
- Lead corporate brand development, positioning and equity management to achieve the company’s marketing objectives.
- Analyse the business and marketing environment to identify marketing opportunities that enhance brand equity and affiliation.
- Monitor corporate brand performance and optimise product proposition and brand mixes to achieve set objectives.
- Build, implement, develop the brand narrative, awareness and evaluate the effectiveness of brand communication programs and campaigns that increase brand value and profitability.
- Devise innovative growth strategies, monitor product distribution and compile consumer reactions reports.
- Identify corporate social investment opportunities for the business that enhance market reach and penetration in line with business objectives.
- Develop brand-positioning plans, statements, advertising briefs, brand properties and specifications.
- Research, analyse and compile reports on consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity to predict future brand trends for proactive implementation.
- Establish budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates in line with business objectives.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all branding campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs for alignment to business objectives.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in, Marketing, E-Commerce or equivalent.
- A relevant Masters’ qualification will be an added advantage.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position and environment.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all within and externally parties.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and disruptive thinking skills.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Brand Manager” in the subject area by the 30th of April 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (12)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract