Branch Supervisor (Chinhoyi Branch)
- Post Date:March 15, 2022
- Views 373
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Retail Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe (Chinhoyi)
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Branch Manager
Purpose of the job
To meet the growing needs of the business
Main Focus Areas
- Ensuring the long-term prosperity of the business
- Having sole responsibility for handling specific client issues related to branch operations.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient day to day operations for the back-office activities
- Provide coaching and motivation to drive high performance and positive officer behaviour
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying staff training needs and planning training sessions
- Managing all aspects of cash in the branch ( Cash holdings, shortages, overages, CIT, insurance, balancing and reconciling) according to Bank Policy and Limits
- Ensuring suspense accounts are followed up long outstanding eliminated
- Managing all controllable expenses- within budget- in especially Travel Local, Overtime Utility and Telephone Bills
- Effective management of service quality within own department (delivery time, knowledge, friendliness, efficiency, transparency)
- Ensuring that all activities carried out at the Branch are in line with BancABC Bank Retail Strategy
- Engaging prospective clients for business
- Meeting financial targets profitability
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing
- IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on a Supervisory role or similar role in retail banking.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written [other language depending on the country].
Job Related Knowledge
- Broad based knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment.
- Ability to research and aggressively source new business through own initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to network and build own portfolio of contacts to maximize referral network.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Branch Supervisor” Chinhoyi Branch.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 17 March 2022 1630 hrs.