- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 339
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
National Pharmaceutical Company is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. Vacancies have arisen within the Company. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the post of Branch Manager.
DUTY STATION: MASVINGO
The Branch Manager reports to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following among other
- Participate in company strategy formulation and coordinate ifs implementation at branch level
- Control operational budget and management of branch finances
- Inventory Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Conduct staff training, supervision, task allocation and performance appraisal
- Ensure efficiency in delivery and distribution processes
- Generate and summit branch reports
- Participate in the quantification process
- Conduct regular field monitoring and logistics support visits to health facilities
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Degree in Pharmacy
- A Commercial qualifications Warehouse Management is an added advantage
- 3+ years relevant post qualification experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skills
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and copies of their qualifications to:
National Pharmaceutical Company
14 Lobengula Road
P O Box S123, Southerton
Or email [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 19 May 2021. Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NatPham is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Related Jobs (13)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time