- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 480
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Retail
Applications are invited from experienced qualified candidates for the position of Branch Manager in a newly established Retail Company that supplies exclusive Bathroom Products. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall cunning of the Branch Operations & reports to the MD.
Main Duties include: –
- Manage Branch operations
- Manage and oversee Branch personnel
- Ensure excellent level of customer service.
- Develop and implement sales plans and ensure monthly targets are met
- Preparation of budges, forecasts recommend to Directors new product lines
- Oversee the warehouse and distribution management, with due regard for sound asset and working capital management.
- Ensure proper control and recording of stock movements.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing / Business Studies or related discipline.
- At least 7 years previous experience in Branch Management in a Hardware or similar venture with a good knowledge of products such as bathroom tubs, accessories, Bath and Kitchen mixers, sinks, ceramic toilets and basins.
- Exposure to a retail environment is essential.
- Effectively lead and Drive sales.
- Dependable, honest & must possess excellent & traceable leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Palladium/Pastel Sales Software ts essential
- Good public relations with ability to build consensus and relationships among all stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
Email CVs to [email protected] by COB 20 May 2021.
Related Jobs (19)
Personal Assistant to Chief Director: Life and Health Sciences on September 28, 2021 Full Time