Branch Administrators, Cashiers & Security Guards
- Post Date:March 22, 2022
- Views 848
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Retail
OUR REPUTABLE BUSINESS PARTNER IN FCMG IS HIRING BRANCH ADMINISTRATORS, CASHIERS AND SECURITY GUARDS
- Accurate preparation of all financial reports/fmanagement reports.
- Maintain asset register.
- Inventory management.
- Product costing and cost control, financial accounting and reporting, payroll processing, budget preparation, cashflow forecast, accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
- Ensure statutory compliance & utility bill payments.
- Procurement duties,
- Cash management.
- Supervising and training subordinates,
- Responsible for the whole branch in the absence of the Branch manager.
- Perform administration duties together with the branch manager
- At least 5 0 levels including maths and English.
- A degree/ diploma in Accounting.
- At least 1 year experience in the related field.
- A team player,
- Result oriented,
- Good communication skills,
- Must be independent and able to conduct audits of all departments.
- Cash handling, preparing daily cash movement reports.
- Cashbook/Petty cashbook management.
- Invoicing & receipting,
- Participate in weekly/monthly budgeting & monitoring,
- Filing of quotations, vouchers, receipts & invoices.
- At least 5 ‘O° levels including maths and English.
- A level an added advantage,
- At least one-year experience as a cashier in fmcg retail.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly,
- Monitor property entrance.
- Checks movement of stocks and any items in and out of the premises,
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles,
- Conduct spot checks,
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings.
- Secure all exits, doors and windows.
- Submit reports of every activity(suspicious action)
- Experience as a guard in retail sector.
- Must have, good customer care skills, some experience with report writing,
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills,
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense,
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player,
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates should send their detailed cvs to [email protected] before 23 March 2022