- Post Date:May 16, 2022
- Views 526
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
The Estate Agents Council of Zimbabwe (EACZ) is a statutory body which exists to regulate the registration and practice of estate agents in Zimbabwe. The Administrator will be accountable to the Registrar, through the Assistant Registrar for the operational and financial performance of the Office in the following key result areas:
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for the financial performance of the branch making sure that all the members in the region are up to date with their obligations.
- Ensuring efficient and effective management of the office making sure that costs are well managed.
- Constant communication with the head office.
- Manning the office’ s front office and constantly interacting with EAC members and the members of the public.
- Producing management reports on the affairs of the branch as may be required from time to time.
- A diploma in business administration, accounting, real estate management among others and a degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in office management, accounting or administration preferably in the Real Estate Sector.
Interested applicants meeting the above to submit their detailed CVs and application fetter to
Estate Agents Council of Zimbabwe
24 Mon Repos Building
Newlands Shopping Centre,
P 0 Box HG 898, Highlands, Harare
Or Email: [email protected], by not later than 17 May 2022
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship